What makes a building beautiful? Ask any of our clients and they'll tell you- it's a facility that functions as well as it stimulates the senses.
At Progressive Architecture each project begins with the realities of budgets and timetables. We do a lot of listening. Then we put a plan into place that brings that unique beauty to meet all of your design needs.
Isn't it time your organization received that kind of care? Give us a call. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- Design & concept development
- Building design
- Space programming and planning
- Technical documentation and specifications
- Engineering coordination
- Data/telecommunications coordination
- Construction management
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- LEED-certified professionals on staff
- LEED consulting for energy efficiencies
- LEED material and finish selection
- Site analysis, evaluation, and selection
- Feasibility studies
- Facility assessment
- Master planning of the site
- Visual imaging
- 3D modeling
- Web Design
- Selection of materials and finishes
- Building standards, design and code documentation
- Furniture inventory, design, and specification
Client: Orion & Associates
Location: Golden Valley, MN
As Awarded by the United States Green Building Council:
The Orion and Associates building was certified a LEED Gold building after completion in 2008, utilizing water and energy conservation, walkability, daylighting and sustainable low VOC materials.
Client: Stone's Restaurant
Location: Stillwater, MN
As Reported on PioneerPress.com:
Featuring a stunning interior and spacious patio/garden, this upscale/casual destination is a collaboration between a number of successful local restaurants...