Who We Are:
Progressive Architecture - White Bear Lake, MN
Progressive Architecture is a collaborative, design-focused Architecture and Interior Design firm located in White Bear Lake, MN. Progressive has provided numerous clients with a wide variety of project types for the past 28 years.
We try to make the workplace as flexible as possible to our employees - we recognize that people have a personal life.
We are looking for a full-time, energetic, Interior Designer / Interior Architect with five to ten years of experience. You will be involved with all phases of building Interior Design and assisting in Architecture as well. You will have many “hats” while working with us. At times, we will be asking you to assist us with the Architectural Documents. It is kind of an “all pitch in” atmosphere.
If you have other interests or strengths that you feel would help out, let us know. We would welcome any additional strengths or interests that you may have.
- Contribute to the design of projects through all phases of design: Programming through Construction Observation
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members throughout the design process.
- Strengthen the initial design through material and finish selections
- Strengthen the initial design through Design Development.
- Ability to communicate and produce Construction Documents
- Attend meetings through the process
- Licensed Interior Designer
- Design experience with a minimum of 5 years
- Professional four-year Interior Design Degree
- Commercial experience
- Basic knowledge of building codes
- Highly creative
- Strong comprehension of good design
- Ability to communicate concepts through graphics and presentation skills.
- Professional Work Ethic
- FUN !
- Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, etc.
If you are interested, please send us your resume and portfolio to:
Or Call 651 292-1061 and ask for Scott